Africa’s Quikgrow Group of Companies was started in 2003 by Adrian Francis when he decided to branch out from his brother’s landscaping company and offer potential clients a dedicated irrigation and borehole service company that was able to cover the whole of Johannesburg and surrounds.
A year later Adrian noticed that there was a service shortfall in the bulk compost, lawn dressing and topsoil market within the Johannesburg area. To fill this gap Africa’s Quikgrow opened a second company that specializes in offering wholesale compost and related products at the reasonable price delivered on a tip and go basis around Johannesburg.
Mission Statement Compost
Africa’s Quikgrow Compost aims to become the market leader in the bulk compost wholesale within the Johannesburg area. By offering quality wholesale compost, lawn dressing and topsoil delivered timeously on a tip and go basis at a competitive price we aim to expand our share of the Johannesburg market.
- The Star readers choice irrigation company of the year 2013.
- Preferred contractor for irrigation recommended by the Garden Shop Group of companies.
- Preferred supplier to DIY MET RIAAN on SABC 2.
- Appearance on the REDI Tlhabi Show for Green tip of the day.
- Preferred Irrigation Company on the Homemakers Fair website.