Rainwater harvesting is the collection and re-use of rainwater which is collected from your roof and then directed into storage tanks where it is stored for direct use.
These uses can include:
- Topping up of pools
- Cleaning of surface areas
- Washing of cars
- Water for laundry areas
- Watering of gardens
Advantages of Rainwater Harvesting:
- It can meet your properties significant water demands without having to use the municipal supply.
- It is not subject to any water restrictions usage.
- It provides a buffer for municipal water interruptions so you can still have water available on your property.
- It has less impact on your municipal stormwater systems.